Sunday, March 6, 2011

Broga Hill

Waking up early in the morning 3 am On a Sunday wasn't a really Fun idea.
However thinking of going Broga Hill motivate me to get my butt off the bed.

With my eco-friendly green Myvi we depart together with 4 other cars toward our Destination. My Holux Papago again fail to direct me the best way up to the hill.
We just follow our organizer all the way.(It was much faster).

The 1st thing we saw when we reach the hill foot was Lots and lots of CARS !!
Follow by flash lights everywhere...
There are hundreds of people already there at the hill @@ ..@@ Withouth wasting time

we move it move it up the mountain slowly... It was instantly became difficult for us to climb due to lack of exercises.So we have to inched our way step by step till we near the peak.

Took some videos and photos there ... It was a Good Experience after all XD !!

No comments: